Cooking time: 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup edamame or peas (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup sweetcorn (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup diced carrots (fresh)
- 1 mini-fillet of Radiant Foods
- 4 cups cooked, cold white jasmine rice (overnight rice in the fridge works better)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2-4 grams diced ginger
- Preheat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the ginger and sauté for 2-3 minutes until it turns to light brown.
- Add peas, carrots, sweetcorn and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Once tender, remove from skillet.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil in the work over medium-high heat.
- Chop Radiant Foods mini-fillets and add them into a pan and stir-fry up for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cold rice and mix until the rice is coated with oil.
- Add in the cooked veggies, soy sauce, sesame oil.
- Stir-fry everything together until heated through. Taste for soy sauce and garnish with cilantro.